Today I want to encourage you by sharing 6 scripture habits of courageous women. I know you want to give up. Every step forward feels like something pulls you backwards.
It makes you start to question your God-given purpose. Maybe this isn't what God has for me after all. I once heard someone say that Satan loves to attack you because He knows the calling God has on your life.
When I heard it, it moved me. But currently, as I sit here looking to return to work full time. And feeling like all the odds are stacked against me. That saying ain't doing much for me.
I'm like God where are you. Are you even here with me? Because just like you during hard times I often feel alone. What is it about trials and tribulations?
Grab your Encouraged Devotional and Journal now!
Tribulations always seem to make you feel as though no one understands what your going through.
That solitude or feeling of being alone is when you're most vulnerable to attacks from Satan. If you allow yourself to sit in that feeling for too long. You will begin to believe it.
Satan knows it. Satan knows if he can get you to believe that you are alone. And that no one has your back. Then he has you right where he wants you.
You will be more susceptible to doing things his way. You'll stop praying, reading your bible, and going to church.
If you enjoy this post, you may find these bible study blog posts helpful when it comes to finding strength in Christ.
And that's exactly what he wants because when your armor comes down. You will fall victim to sin and the temptations of the flesh.
It's that moment where you start to think what's the point of doing right. When things keep going wrong anyways.
Like I may as well do wrong. Because I see all these other people doing wrong and their life seems to be going better than my own.
I know you and I probably aren't going through the same struggles. But with these 6 habits, you will become a courageous woman and overcome the schemes of Satan.
6 Scriptures on Habits of Courageous Women
- Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:11 ESV
- For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. Proverbs 24:6 ESV
- I cling to your testimonies, O Lord; let me not be put to shame! I will run in the way of your commandments when you enlarge my heart! Psalms 119:31-32 ESV
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever! Psalms 111:10 ESV
- For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. John 16:27 ESV
- But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.1 Peter 2:9 ESV
Because he's after you too. Because if you're reading this then God has a calling on your life just as he has a calling on mine.
You may not be called to create an online ministry. But God may be calling you to minister over the life of your significant other, children, brother, sister, or coworkers.
I know you were created to be a light in this dark world. Don't let this trial cause you to forget you are more than a conqueror.
I personally invite you to find comfort in God, through my Encouraged devotional and journal. It’s a 21-day devotional that walks you through 45 days of encouraging scripture and journaling. Encouraged is everything you need to stay Encouraged in Christ during difficult times.