1. Daughters of the King Perfect app for women in need of daily reminders of how to hold on to your faith during your marriage and motherhood. I will admit because I am not a mother there were times where I could not relate to some of the devotionals.
I will be the first to admit I am old school; I love pen and paper. But I do understand that most people today prefer to have access to their reading from their phone. So, I wanted to share my favorite apps for daily devotions.
2. Joel Osteen My absolute favorite daily devotional usually there is a new post 5-6 times per week. As usual Joel Osteen speaks my language with his simple and straightforward explanations and real-world example. A great starting place for beginner Christians.
3. Bible Gateway I love Bible Gateway because of the wide range of translations available of the Bible. My favorite translation is The Message it reads like an email from a friend. The daily devotions are listed for the entire year, and it includes a Morning and Evening devotional.
4. Our Daily Bread The great thing is you can download your reading so that you don't have to constantly be on the internet (yes, save that data). There are also reminders to read the Bible, audio Bible, and community for discussions.
5. YouVersion This has become my primary bible app. I love the variety of translations they offer. As well as the ability to utilize the audio bible which is helping me to read/listen to the bible in a year.
6. Crosswalk Devotional This app is great because it offers devotionals from a variety of well-respected bible teachers including one of my favorites Dr. Tony Evans.
7. PrayerMate This app allows you to organize your prayer life distraction-free app. You can write your prayers by person or topic,